|Return Policy Notice
By placing an order with BlueAlly Technology Solutions, LLC, you indicate that you have read and agree to the following return policies and conditions. Click here to read our web site Terms and Conditions.
BlueAlly Technology Solutions, LLC (“we” or “our”) Return Policy are applicable only to eligible products (see below for exclusions) purchased by you directly from the BlueAlly Technology Solutions, LLC family of websites. For purchases through our inside sales team, please contact your representative directly for RMA approval.
All returns require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. You may obtain an RMA number by sending a request to Returns@BlueAlly.com, contacting your sales representative, or by using the link here.
All returns must include the following:
- Returns must have an approved Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- Returns from within the Unites States must use our provided prepaid shipping label; shipping charges may be deducted from your refund.
- Returns from outside the United States, the customer is responsible for providing return shipping.
- Returns of opened, registered, or activated devices, including licenses, may be denied or subject to a restocking fee of at least 15%.
- Returns missing the original packaging, accessories, or UPC code may be denied or subject to a restocking fee of up to 50%.
- Returns must be shipped within 10 business days of the RMA being approved.
- Expedited shipping costs are non-refundable.
- Denied returns will be returned at the customer’s expense.
- Returns are typically processed and credited within 14 business days.
- Refunds are issued to the original payment method or credited to your customer account.
- We are not responsible for lost or damaged denied returns while in transit back to you.
- For warranty issues beyond the 30-day return window, please contact the manufacturer directly.
Manufacturers Ineligible for Return/Refund:
- Fortinet: Hardware and software returns are allowed within 30 days of purchase with a replacement order of equal or greater value.
- VMware and Bitdefender: Allows returns within 30 days of purchase with a replacement order.
- Cisco, Palo Alto, Brocade and HPE: Non-cancellable/non-returnable once ordered. All orders are considered final sale.
- Cisco Meraki: Meraki orders for software are eligible for return/refund within 30 days of purchase. All Meraki Hardware is non-cancellable and non-returnable. Any orders containing both hardware and software will be non-cancellable and non-returnable.